• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some more pics

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
This is my hypo hogg isalnd when he about nailed me trying to get his food, as you can see...he didn't want to wait :lol:

100_0474.jpg

100_0475.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0110.jpg

100_0093.jpg

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
It was my buddys and he sold it, it was very fun watching him eat though :D . Some of them have very good tempers and they will let you hold them no problem but others, sheesh....everything was food to them :lol: .

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics! Call me a sicko, but I always love seeing snakes eat. :twisted:

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Thanks, what can i say...i am a tree hugging hippie that loves all living things but i absolutly love herps....the living, walking, dinosuars of the modern world 8) . This is why i am becomeing a cop for a few years, then i am going to get into my dream job hopefully as a fish and game warden.

dorton

5 Year Member
Again, nice pics. The olive is awesome!
A friend of mine has a caimen in his basement he walked by the pond the other day, as he did the caimen exploded out of the water, grabbed his pant leg and did the deathroll!!!!
Scared the $#!# out of him!!!!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
That first solid one (in post #2) is amazing! I could look at it all day! The lack of pattern really lets you see the iridescent in the scales, beautiful!

Alos what kind of cages are those that you have them in, they look really nice and professional from the little the picture shows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980