• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some hots (possi. DUW)

Beazer

5 Year Member
A few hots from herping...

Crotalus tigris-Tiger Rattlesnake

Tig1.jpg

Crotalus molossus- Blacktail Rattlesnake

molcave2.jpg

mol8.jpg

mol7.jpg

mol2.jpg

Crotalus atrox- Western Dback

dback010.jpg

dback011.jpg

Crotalus m. pyrrhus- Speckled Rattlesnake (Red/Pink call it what you want phase)

Pyrr2.jpg

Pyrr1.jpg

-Jon DeLong

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Awsome pics indeed! Around where i have always herped...the only thing i ever find are Copper Heads. Very pretty snakes but it gets old after a while lol.

nat

5 Year Member
man I wished I lived somewhere where I could go field herping for hots. Those are awesome shots!

Retic11

5 Year Member
Man that C.Tigris is Awsome. It is pretty hard to find the White Phase in the trade.
Those C.Atrox make me miss my babies :( I can't keep atrox anymore because of the Alabama laws because some moron decided to let a Cobra loose here :( so, one more law passed and many Awsome collections gone (including mine)
You have some Awsome snakes there Man. I really can't comment on just one of them. Wow.
Your Sir. Are a Very lucky Man indeed ;) that's all I can say.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Im glad I don't live in Arizona. We have tons of copper heads here in Arkansas but i dont believe that anyone has ever died from a copperhead bite. Just lost fingers or toes because of it. I watched my cousin step directly on one and get bit about 5 years ago. Her foot swelled up pretty good but she was fine in a few days. The copperheads are also pissed off all the time lol. Theyll chase your ass.

And maybee if your out by the lake, you might run across a diamond back rattlesnake but their numbers are few.

So yeah, but copperheads are beautiful IMO. I would like to own one some day.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Beazer said:
A few hots from herping...

Crotalus tigris-Tiger Rattlesnake

Tig1.jpg

Crotalus molossus- Blacktail Rattlesnake

molcave2.jpg

mol8.jpg

mol7.jpg

mol2.jpg

Crotalus atrox- Western Dback

dback010.jpg

dback011.jpg

Crotalus m. pyrrhus- Speckled Rattlesnake (Red/Pink call it what you want phase)

Pyrr2.jpg

Pyrr1.jpg

-Jon DeLong

I love western diamond backs great pics have any more ?

Reflektr

5 Year Member
Those are some great field shots! I'd love to know what kind of camera you're shooting with. Whatever it is must have an awesome zoom-lense lol j/k. There aren't many places around here to go herping, but I visit the Lake of the Ozarks quite a bit. The only hot ones around there are cottonmouths, copperheads, and timber rattlers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat