• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

so whos getting a red and who has a red from bobby

Anthony

5 Year Member
i might be getting one ha ha i had no plans of getting another tegu this year but i cant get enough of my black and white so i just might

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
go for it man!!!!! I thought about it too,cause I just put my b/w in an outdoor cage which leaves the old 40 gal. tank empty! lets do it, let get a red!!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have a red from Bobby. I bought him as a yearling last year, so I guess he's 2yo now.

These pics were taken back in May. Now in Aug, his jowls are huge and he's a big, bulky boy!

Rexie-1.jpg

Rexie (red) and Kreacher (B/W) Both Varnyard stock and both 2yo.

RexieandKreacher.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like these two...they're a riot! I just realized they are the same tegus in my avatar. The avatar pic was taken when they were a year old. Kreacher is really sweet, never aggressive, and my 15yo daughter calls Rexie her "puppy'.

Anthony

5 Year Member
those tegus are looking awesome i cant wait til mine are big.... well guys i sent my deposit and just gota pay bobby the rest... im getting a red tegu HAHAHa i wasnt planing on this but being how awesome this tegu i have is and fun i said why not.... i figured id get one next year but i got a good deal on this since someone backed out on one he had to sell me his deposit so its worth it to just get it now...

kyle

5 Year Member
I cant wait I am getting my first tegu and I had to go red does anyone know the day there supose to ship. I was guessing the 17th or so but not sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980