• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

so nice to see how big the community is

jerobi2k

[attachment=2558]hey guys! new to the forums, we have had our Tegu for a few years. our baby is to our family what others might call a "puppy dog" these animals are in my eyes by far the most amazing pets a household could have! we have been blessed with our Chip Douglas, he is the most loving little guy one could wish for. we are currently looking for a new addition. hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!
-Mat

Attachments

• new6.jpg
    new6.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 3

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Really great looking tegu, is his belly like orange, i've seen a few people with tegu's bellies that color, it looks really cool. I always imagined it would be a white/cream color. Welcome to the forum!

jerobi2k

hey guys, thanks a bunch! yeah I got him when he was.. i guess a juvi. so I dont know his origin. he has always been a little more yellow than most of the ones i come in contact with and when hes outside it does appear a little orange. I have had reptiles all my life and he is by far the most amazing. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029