• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Shipping to Canada

Tegutalker

Do any of you know if bobby ships to Canada. I really would like to get a quality tegu from him, and really don;t want to settle for much less.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Last time i read a thread about this, he does not, thats why members from Canada have hard times finding Gu's, but still email him and see.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't think he does because there is a semi-lengthy process to have an animal imported there.. I think it ends up being more costly on your end as well, it might still be worth asking though

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
No, he doesn't. At least not as far as I know.

Last I checked, Tegu Terra was going to obtain the proper licenses to ship to Canada. Not sure if they ever did.

Tegutalker

Ok ,thanks for the help guys i think im probably going to have to get it from somewhere here in Canada. If any of you know of any good places to get it from just hit me up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029