• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy x Purdy

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here ya go VenomVipe, here they are, lol.

Attachments

• DSCN5896.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN5895.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

ierowe

5 Year Member
Sorry Jer that one is mine......lol

This thread is proof that Bobby is a true gentleman. With all he has going on he still takes excellent care of his customers. Thanks Bobby for resurrecting the dead horse.

Jer723

5 Year Member
ierowe said:
Sorry Jer that one is mine......lol

This thread is proof that Bobby is a true gentleman. With all he has going on he still takes excellent care of his customers. Thanks Bobby for resurrecting the dead horse.

Yes bobby is a true gentleman, an awesome, guy. he was so nice when i spoke to him, thanks bobby. hey ierowe, did venomvipe tell you about the contest?

simon021

5 Year Member
No I'm pretty sure that one is mine! Just spoke with Bobby about shipping out my columbian to his new home in preparation for my new Argentine from this clutch. Cant wait!! Bobby has been nothing but kind and patient with me, even though I've called about 5 times in the last week or two. My hat is off to him.

I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get mine. Are you guys as excited as I am? :woot :woot :woot

Thanks again, Bobby! Great pics!

Kade

crox

5 Year Member
Im getting some power suns there too. I couldnt believe the price!

And yes, im super excited too!

Anthony

5 Year Member
i think i have the record for calling bobby more times then anyone lol but i cant be for sure.... where did u guys get your powersuns from? and how mch did u pay i got mine for 36.99 for the 100 watt one... it has a year warranty on it but bobby said change it every 6 months... is there a cheaper place to get them? also on cypress mulch i bought 2 huge bags for 5 dollars and i only needed half of one to fill 3 inches in a 75 gallon tank lol... so i have half a bag still and another full one i might just return since i wont need it for a long time.... this stuff is cheap... i got the power sun on now and everything is set up so i can check the temps and make sure everything is good

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
Bobby what food will you be feeding them the 3 weeks before you ship them so i know what to have ready for the best transition to his new home?

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
THANK YOU! Before they hatched ,yes! They sure are some good lookin eggs.

Oh and the contest is to see who's grows the fastest which can only be done with a good diet.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You are more than welcome, and I feed pinkies, super worms, roaches, ground turkey and crickets. :)

jarett_Harrison

5 Year Member
ok. i see the eggs....now the babys need to come out. im sure it must be dark in there. and lonely and very wet. i know i wouldnt want to be in there. and bobby, i want th third one in the bottom bin on the top row. lol or any of the others..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214