• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptar on the loose

danii

Hello, new tegu mom here lol. Anywho, so I just got reptar about 3 days ago, I'd say she is about a year and a half and gorgeous, but aside from that,
I came home from work and she was out of her tank! I looked everywhere and found her under my dresser, should I just leave her there? I know tegus are free roaming so it's no bother but can I just leave her free roaming for good and put her in tank for feeding time ? Just a thought, thanks

danii

A pic of reptar for tax
16895238782173531347589463099871.jpg

ToadHallBetty

If you want a free roaming Tegu, you need to set the room up with hides, hot spot, light and make it Tegu safe. Tegus can and will climb on shelves, push out window screens, and leave their waste around. You might be better off with a good sized enclosure. 4'x4'x6' is a good size for a tegu home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980