• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rehoming female 4 year old Argentine B&W

Moondust

I lost my job about a year ago and had to move back in with my parents. I had a reptile room that was temp controlled where she can free roam at will. I've been struggling to keep up with her needs and would never be able to afford a vet bill if God forbid something happened and she got sick....I don't want to, but I'm looking to rehome her. 100$ for her and her cage to an experienced home only. I'm near Savannah GA. She has a 5 x 3 wooden cage but the bottom is starting to rot out (person I got it from didn't seal it right). So she will eventually need a new cage or just repairs to this one. Very healthy, lived on cypress mulch her whole life.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423063102859.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423063102859.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 141

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Does she have a black nose by chance? She looks like shes got a darker face in the pic youve posted

Moondust

Bro, chill. Stop spamming the thread. Also not quite comfortable giving her to someone who calls her an Argentine tegu "monitor" as she isn't a monitor. Thanks for your interest but I will pass. Thank you.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I checked the thread for reported posts. Appears they have been deleted. Please pm directly if you have any more issues. Thanks. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu