• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

red tegu getting better

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Alright I got a red tegu for bobby a couple of months ago and she wasn't reall growing fast. She was in a bad like really bad shed for a couple of months like 2 months and I found out why because I wasn't giving her her vitiams. Well that's all fixed now. She is looseing all that skin now and is gain weight and grow. I have very happy with her.

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Ohhh no I a ubv light across her whole cage and I feed her pinkes about every day or every other day. It was just she wasn't getting her vitiams. The vet said that. Now that she is getting her vitiams she is sheding all that bad skin off. She is doing good my friend

cornking4

5 Year Member
Glad to hear it. Did the vet happen to mention what vitamins she was lacking? I know that since pinkies are mostly cartilidge and little bone they can leave a bit of a calcium gap.

F69erFred

5 Year Member
I think he said vitiam C but to tell the truth I can not reamber what he said? The pinke thing I cover them in the vitiams he gave me. I also talk her to my reptile store near me and see what they say. But rite now she's under her basking like being beautiful.

cornking4

5 Year Member
Well it looks like you're doing a great job with her. Keep up the good work and don't forget to post pics! :-D

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Thank u very much. And I will try to post some pics when she looses all her old she so she can look beautiful for the photoshoot. Haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me