• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu for sale

Edgar Perez

I don't want to but I recently lost my job and have been struggling with funds. I'm selling my young red tegu. Asking $280 plus shipping. He is 23" and growing fast. Loves turkey, talapia and Blue berries.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    774.4 KB · Views: 111

draco2003

Sorry to hear you have to sell your tegu.

You might want to add where you are located, and if its a male or female.

Best of luck!

Thomastegus

I don't want to but I recently lost my job and have been struggling with funds. I'm selling my young red tegu. Asking $280 plus shipping. He is 23" and growing fast. Loves turkey, talapia and Blue berries.

can i see some more pics, if you don't mind me asking what breeder did you purchase him from?

Penny&Dollar

Hey what's up? Sorry to hear about your job loss and hope everything works out for you. Wonder if you still had him and if he is tame. if you do I'm very very interested and have a beautiful enclosure waiting for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu