• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

red tegu brumation?????? help

Alane252

i will b getting my tegu tues or wens depending on when he ships out ... he is already in full brumation i was wondering if i could just make him a bin with substrate and a hide would this b okay to do

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i would check to make sure he is in full brumation first. and if it is in brumation he will still eat. it hibernation that you can fill the tubs with the substrate and let him sleep.

Alane252

the person im getting him from is saying he has been asleep for over a month now with no lights and he has only seen him out n about once in this time period ...... if he is in full out hibernation will him being shipped take him out of hibernation or will he just go right back into hibernation ... just wanna see if nebody would no so i no to order pinkies or not

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Have some ground up turkey ready, he could go back to sleep or he could stay awake, you never know. Just be prepared for either.

Alane252

Thanks thats Wat i thought i Have plenty Of ground turkey and other things they need in their diets because most Of them are in my diet ... Hahaha thanks for the help its appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu