• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

R.I.P Zeus

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I don't know wat happened I am so hurt and Zeus is gone he died in the bath I think it was to hot he was swimming I stepped out came back Ans he was upside down under water

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

tommylee22

Oh no! thats crazy, how hot was the water? hot to the touch? just like that he was gone?? man this really turned my stomach to read.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I'm in tears right now I tried CPR when I came back I saw him underwater and bubbles he was upside down

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Oh no! Could he have drowned? When you put him in usually did he swim around like crazy or kinda sit? Niles acts like water is something terrible to him.swimming trying to get out...even though not even deep enough to cover his back.omg I'm soooo sorry.how terrible. :(

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He was swimming. When I cane back he was upside down and under water I feel so.bad I need another ASAP

tommyboy

So sorry for your loss. Do you know how hot the water was? How deep was it also? It would be good to know what happened especially if you plan on getting another tegu.

ReptileGuy

chitodadon said:
He was swimming. When I cane back he was upside down and under water I feel so.bad I need another ASAP

Why such a rush to get a new one....?

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
The water was too hot my son was filling the the tub I think it was 100 degrees

Steven.

Re: RE: R.I.P Zeus

ReptileGuy said:
chitodadon said:

Why such a rush to get a new one....?

Because when you set your mind to raise these beautiful animals. Your mind is set. Trust me i know. Samething with my blue. I wish you the best of luck sir and Im so sorry for your lost..

sent from my phone to your eyes

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I fell in love with him I'm set on getting another one.and I will I want a male bit I found some.omw with a female 3 month old for.165 I'm thinking.but.now I want a extreme

ReptileGuy

chitodadon said:
I fell in love with him I'm set on getting another one.and I will I want a male bit I found some.omw with a female 3 month old for.165 I'm thinking.but.now I want a extreme

ahhh.

KABIKANO

chitodadon said:

[size=large]I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT DAMN, NEED ANOTHER ALREADY??? ZEUS HASN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO GROUND TEMPERATURE YET AND YOU LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE. SORRY BUT THESE GUYS AREN'T DISPOSABLE. I UNDERSTAND STEVE'S SITUATION WITH SMOKE BUT NOT THIS ONE. YOU NEED TO REEVALUATE YOUR SOP WITH HAVING YOUR CHILD GET THE BATH READY FOR YOUR REPTILES. NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR KIDS OR ANYTHING BUT KAN YOU AT LEAST LET IT SETTLE DOWN? I MEAN DAMN... REST IN POWER ZEUS...

I'VE HEARD SIMILAR STORIES FROM OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR PETS PASSING AWAY.

"BUT MY 2 GAME BRED PIT BULLS GOT ALONG GREAT, I TURNED AROUND FOR A SECOND AND ONE WAS KILLING THE OTHER!" NOT AN ACCIDENT, YOUR FAULT!

"BUT I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD BREED WITH MY FEMALE IN HEAT, HE'S ONLY 6 MONTHS AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" PET OVER POPULATION, NOT AN ACCIDENT, YOUR FAULT!

"MY 'KID' WAS FILLING THE BATH WATER AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN TOO HOT LIKE 100 DEGREES?????????" NOT AN ACCIDENT, YOUR FAULT! YOU SHOULD SAVE THAT $160 SOMETHING FOR THAT TEGU AND BUY SOME HUSBANDRY BOOKS AND A HEAT GUN 1ST! LIKE I SAID, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT THIS WASN'T AN ACCIDENT...
[/size]

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: R.I.P Zeus

KABIKANO said:
chitodadon said:

[size=large]I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT DAMN, NEED ANOTHER ALREADY??? ZEUS HASN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO GROUND TEMPERATURE YET AND YOU LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE. SORRY BUT THESE GUYS AREN'T DISPOSABLE. I UNDERSTAND STEVE'S SITUATION WITH SMOKE BUT NOT THIS ONE. YOU NEED TO REEVALUATE YOUR SOP WITH HAVING YOUR CHILD GET THE BATH READY FOR YOUR REPTILES. NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR KIDS OR ANYTHING BUT KAN YOU AT LEAST LET IT SETTLE DOWN? I MEAN DAMN... REST IN POWER ZEUS...

I'VE HEARD SIMILAR STORIES FROM OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR PETS PASSING AWAY.

"BUT MY 2 GAME BRED PIT BULLS GOT ALONG GREAT, I TURNED AROUND FOR A SECOND AND ONE WAS KILLING THE OTHER!" NOT AN ACCIDENT, YOUR FAULT!

"BUT I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD BREED WITH MY FEMALE IN HEAT, HE'S ONLY 6 MONTHS AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" PET OVER POPULATION, NOT AN ACCIDENT, YOUR FAULT!

"MY 'KID' WAS FILLING THE BATH WATER AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN TOO HOT LIKE 100 DEGREES?????????" NOT AN ACCIDENT, YOUR FAULT! YOU SHOULD SAVE THAT $160 SOMETHING FOR THAT TEGU AND BUY SOME HUSBANDRY BOOKS AND A HEAT GUN 1ST! LIKE I SAID, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT THIS WASN'T AN ACCIDENT...
[/size]

I know wat u mean I guess. I can't go without seeing a tegu at home and its my dialysis u r right I.don't blame anyone else now I know better

Yea I bred beardies and pits I stopped though because beardies don't sell like that and people aren't ready for them don't like selling them anywhere

KABIKANO

[size=large]I WASN'T TRYING TO BE KOLD TO YOU OR LECTURE YOU BUT SLOW IT DOWN, BE EAZY AND REEVALUATE YOUR SITUATION. WHEN YOU FEEL YOU'RE READY, GO FOR IT! BUT RESPECT ZEUS FIRST. AGAIN, I'M SORRY...[/size]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu