• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

questions about shedding

Anthony

5 Year Member
my red started a shed the day after i got em and i bathed em and helped em get all that shed off..... now 2 weeks later hes starting another shed is this normal seems kinda fast? also my black and white hasnt shed in lik3 6 weeks and she just started her 3rd shed... i have the tank very humid and bathe them once a week at least

Anthony

5 Year Member
thank you bobby it makes sense this little red guy was so small not even 3 weeks ago now hes around 13 inches and catching up to my black and white very rapidly.... i think hes gona be a monster as a adult still havent thought of a name i cant decide , my gf wants to name him raptor lol i would name him monster cause thats what hes gona be but my gfs dogs name is cookie monster lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me