• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

question on feeding?

Tarantu1aMan

5 Year Member
when its feeding day here at my house its usually around 2:00 o clock in the afternoon,so today my tegu was actually out walking around,he ate like 16 dusted cricks and only 1 qual :(,but sometimes hes asleep,should i wake him up or just wait till i see him out???

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
from what i understand, if he is sleeping in his hide, don't mess with him. it really screws up what trust he may have in you. but i don't own one yet, that's just what i have read on here.

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
Tegus burrow constantly. My Tegu burrows daily for a good several hours of the day. He comes out when he's ready to eat. And usually knows when it's feeding time. Eventually they grow on routine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980