• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pups

dicy

5 Year Member
this is whut happend
DSC04621.jpg

this is whut came out :D
CopyofDSC04937.jpg

now i hope they whill all make it so they can grow up to be nice dogs

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Are pits looked down upon as much in Europe as they are in America? It might be a silly question but I am just curious.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The bad wrap pits get is so BS. Anytime someone gets bit by a dog the newspaper/reporters say it's a pitbull. I bet 90% of the dogs aren't even pitbulls but it's an easy dog to frame because they look imposing.. "poodle attacks kid" doesn't quite get the feedback their looking for I guess..

Grats on the puppies btw, awesome stuff!

dicy

5 Year Member
they where stuck for a while the white male is a pure irish staff (the white one) the (red) fem is a pure amstaff so pure pitts ???? whuts a pit they came from irish and english staffs but got registerd as pit ore amstaff :D
the pitbull law isnt of anny danger annymore so outcrosses and batle crosses r legal again so r real pits the reason i chose to cross was just simple i know both dogs both r stable trusty whit other animals but do their thing when needed they r both build nice (in my eyes ) that male i liked more than the pure bred amstaffs i was able to use most where to big ore to bully and about ppl hasting bull breeds blah sum love sum hate ore just dont know the breed i honestly cant care about dont wanting to know them its their loss not mine :D

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Please post pictures as they grow, puppies are just darn entertaining no matter the breed.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Yea, I agree that the pitbull's reputation in America is complete bull... I have a little girl who is half Boston Terrier, half Pitbull, and she is one of the sweetest, most docile dogs I know. Pit bulls have always been one of my favorite animals in the world and I believe they are honestly one of the most loyal dogs you can find.

Gorgeous puppies. I can't wait to see them bigger!

dicy

5 Year Member
another update on the pups that are raging chaos tru the house :D
tuig.jpg

sloopen.jpg

monsopa.jpg

lekkerspeelen.jpg

ffchecku.jpg

clika.jpg

i wish i could keep 1 ore 2 of them but already have 2 so its a no no :D

dicy

5 Year Member
today i came home and gues whut i opend the door and found the lil demons running around destroying the house so they found out how to get out of the welping box so iam now putting them in a crate :p man i wish i could keep them all :( they r just to cool :roon

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
They are absolutely darling!! I can't imagine coming home to a house full of freeroaming puppies. LOL I love having dogs around here but I just don't have the patience for a pup any more. I like getting the adult dogs in, getting to know their personalities, and trying to undo the damage that other people have done to their psyche. I have a new foster coming in today...not the bulldog that I was expecting but a beautiful black and white boxer boy. I've been told that he is not well socialized but that is something that we will work on. He lived with 2 children under 5 years old so it shouldn't be too tough.

dicy

5 Year Member
its probly a problem free dog :D its like the dogs in the ads here where all of a sudden ppl becom alrgic after 5 years your doing a great job rescueing those dogs :roon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu