• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

posting pics

bfb345

Hey just wondering how to post pictures do i have to upload them to photobucket first and if so how do i do that

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Go to photobucket and start an account if you don't already have one.

Photobucket has a button on the tab up top that says UPLOAD

You can drag and drop or search for a file.

Once the photo is uploaded, click on it, it will go to another page, look to the right and get the code for IMG, paste it in your post here.

DSC08034_zpse1250264.jpg

My baby alligator sleeping on a rock underwater :)

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: posting pics

laurarfl said:
Go to photobucket and start an account if you don't already have one.

Photobucket has a button on the tab up top that says UPLOAD

You can drag and drop or search for a file.

Once the photo is uploaded, click on it, it will go to another page, look to the right and get the code for IMG, paste it in your post here.

DSC08034_zpse1250264.jpg

My baby alligator sleeping on a rock underwater :)

Grrrrrrr..... *jealous swirls of smoke fuming from my ears* . I'm ok now... back to what you were all doing. Nothing to see here :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Zamnan

Not clear to me still that how to post picture?
Once i asked my friend he said that you have to paste here a php code which and than paste image url into that code than you should be able to insert image.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
When you click on the comments then click 'reply ' once in there's a pic of a little camera. Click on that then you select a pic from your gallery. Then when it's going to upload you choose full size or small. Then it uploads and then you click on 'inline ' then submit. At least that is how mine works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029