• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Posting pics??

philzoso513

I bought an argentine red tegu this summer and I just bought an argentine blue and was [/u]wanting to put pics of them on here but I don't know how. I will be doing all this from my iPhone. If anybody could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

AP27

Just upload the pics to a hosting site like photobucket. Once its uploaded, go to the pic you want and there will be an image (

AP27

Copy the one that's got the code. On photobucket I believe it is usually the last link. Or you can take that html that you have and click on the little picture of mountains and a little sun that shows up right above the text box when you post, and just paste the html in there. That should work. Hope I wasn't too confusing.

[hr]
Nice little red btw. :)

Leo93

When you make a new thread look at the bottom where it says add attachment press that and it will go to your iphone's photo gallery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont