• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

PLEASE GIVE OUR GIRL A NEW HOME!!!!

tegugirl

5 Year Member
I have taken some new pics of our girl she is about 1.5 yrs old and needs to find a new home we are moving and can not take her with us, we are only asking $100.00 for her thats what we paid for her back in Nov when she was alot smaller and a picky eater, now she eats great and alot bigger. We are located in Fredericksburg, VA and hope we find her a good home...OH but if you can give her a home before June 12th you can have her for $50.00 and of course shipping...here are some pics from yesturday of her!
030.jpg

031.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

carcharios

5 Year Member
Thanks for posting those pics for me. We'll take her for $50. I can pick her up before the 12th. I live in Lusby, MD, so you won't need to ship her - I'm only about an hour from you. Please email me: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I can give you my phone number, etc. so that we can make arrangements.

Also, what size cage do you have her in and would you be willing to part with it for a small fee? I have my Tegu in a 20 gallon right now but mine is a lot smaller than your girl. Hope to hear from you soon,

ADDED: Check your private message. I sent you my contact info.

Dean (Carcharios)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980