• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pictures from home

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So I'm away from my tegus for a bit while i work an internship, my mom and i thought one of my friends were going to look after my tegus. Turns out my bum of a buddy hasn't been over once scense i left :roll: . Well my mom has done a great job but she's still not really confident with cleaning my big blue males cage so his cage appears a bit dirty right now, thinkin of getting one of the guys at the local reptile store to help her out with cleaning. Anyway enough talk here are some pictures.

Heres my '09 blue fingures corssed its a girl
Tegus008.jpg

Here is my '06 blue Bosco
Tegus011.jpg

Tegus006.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
they both look great but that bosco is amazing. your mom is doing a great job, she'll probably get used to him soon.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ya she's doing great, she was even concerned that my MVB wasn't producing correct UVB and wanted to know if she should buy a new one, lol. She's been studying up becuase she realizes how long i've had him so his now part of the family.

tora

Wow, I don't know her but I'm so proud of your mom, haha. I'm sure it's pretty intimating to be working with such a big lizard outta nowhere. She deserves a huge mothers day gift next time it comes around. ;)

G

tora said:
Wow, I don't know her but I'm so proud of your mom, haha. I'm sure it's pretty intimating to be working with such a big lizard outta nowhere. She deserves a huge mothers day gift next time it comes around. ;)

LOL - get her a tegu of her own now she has showed that she is so great at taking care of yours :mrgreen:

You sure have a fantastic mom - I hope you let her know, too ;)

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh i let her know all the time. I send her random cards that i find funny and pictures from work and what not. My mom may not be a saint, but she is dang close. lol she is ready for me to get home and take my zoo back though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980