• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics from yesterday

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well here are some pics from yesterday I haven't taken any pics in a while and I was playing with my camera yesterday so I decided to snap a few pics of my gus. Some of the pics are a little blurry from the hard water stains on the glass.

Kilo
SANY0125.jpg

SANY0123.jpg

SANY0121.jpg

SANY0119.jpg

SANY0111.jpg

SANY0109.jpg

Zero
SANY0112.jpg

SANY0107.jpg

SANY0127.jpg

SANY0116.jpg

SANY0104.jpg

SANY0114.jpg

SANY0115.jpg

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Utahraptor said:
I agree, they look great. I love the black nose on zero. As expected from a Jam x Whitey.
Yea it seems all of his siblings look identically the same aside from size. Zero's black nose is my favorite part about him.

kaa

5 Year Member
Looking good. if you dilute some delimer in some water, it will clean those stains right off.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
they are looking great, kilo looks like she is trying to catch up with zero; how much has she grown now?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu