• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

*PIC* My tegu from laura!

ReptileGuy

Right out of the box! Once he/she adjusts to his/her's new environment I will be posting pics :D But until then hopefully this will do

Attachments

• 20120913_124441.jpg
    20120913_124441.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19

Skeetzy

Is this blackie as Laura called him? Her last one for sale. If so try to get a picture of his tongue. Laura said he has black dots on it. I want to see! Hahah

ReptileGuy

Skeetzy said:
Is this blackie as Laura called him? Her last one for sale. If so try to get a picture of his tongue. Laura said he has black dots on it. I want to see! Hahah

Lol why yes it is! The tongue has this sort of freckling :p The only pic I have of his tongue is my profile pic on this forum, which laura took and sent to me :)

Skeetzy

Yeah I have that picture too :p. I had to decide between mine and what is now your tegu. Wasn't an easy decision hahaha.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
YAY! Glad he made it! I don't know the gender, but he works for now.

I tried to take pictures of the tongue. It's not just freckling, it's like the tips or the forks are black. Not the runt, ahem, but the smallest tegu I hatched. I'll post baby photos for you. That one was pretty easy to pick out ;)

ReptileGuy

laurarfl said:
YAY! Glad he made it! I don't know the gender, but he works for now.

I tried to take pictures of the tongue. It's not just freckling, it's like the tips or the forks are black. Not the runt, ahem, but the smallest tegu I hatched. I'll post baby photos for you. That one was pretty easy to pick out ;)

I don't know if it was like this with all of yours but he seems to be developing small jowels...Crossing my fingers its a male! Really wanna name it Steve after Steve Irwin...But if its a girl I can always name it Bindi after his daughter :p

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Real nice Kian. Real glad you ended up getting a tegu, nice to see you on here as well.

ReptileGuy

TeguBuzz said:
Real nice Kian. Real glad you ended up getting a tegu, nice to see you on here as well.

Thanks! I have been a member for a while just never really had a reason to make posts :p How is the iggy?

Diablo said:
Awesome man! I'm getting mine next wednesday from Johnny at teguterra! I can't waiiittt

Sweet!! Goodluck!

laurarfl said:
Cool!

The hatch date was 6/14/2012

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980