• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

personal attention (duw)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
so today(saturday) i decided to take each tegu out for some 1 on 1 time, well nero as usual was a peach went outside, followed me around the yard, chilled with me on the porch, and came inside and laid and with me on the sofa. achilles still cant go outside w/o a leash so we just chilled inside he explored all over the sofa but since the dog was out he was a little nervous but he calmed down and everything went well! pyro started out very fiesty but after a nice warm soak he completely did a 360* attitude wise and was actually quite mellow, although a few times he did try to show his jowls lol what little ones he do have but i didnt have to hold him, i just let him explore the sofa. he actually shocked me, because i thought he was going to want to fight me or bolt somewere lol but he surprised me today, and to top it all off i got pics! :bud enjoy!

nero:
all i can say is wow she is huge and still seem to be growing( i guess no one gave her the memo that she is a normal not an extreme lol)
IMAGE_780.jpg

IMAGE_769.jpg

IMAGE_771.jpg

IMAGE_773.jpg

her and my dog doing their little greet they licked/sniffed each other for a while lol
IMAGE_777.jpg

achilles:
IMAGE_781.jpg

IMAGE_789.jpg

IMAGE_783.jpg

IMAGE_788.jpg

IMAGE_785.jpg

pyro:
IMAGE_804.jpg

IMAGE_800.jpg

IMAGE_801.jpg

this as the turning point, after he relaxed under the running water he was fine and no longer trying to bite me
IMAGE_796.jpg

IMAGE_795.jpg

IMAGE_807.jpg

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Dude, the pic with the dog, definitely a new avatar! My vote anyway.

All looking really good!

...Jefroka

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yes ahe is i dont think she forgot lol she just prefered food more because i swear it could be -60* in the reptile room and she would still eat, bask ect lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029