• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Panda's progress

maxxdout

So I'm starting this thread and plan on updating frequently as to how Panda is doing .
Day 2: I offered her some ground turkey mixed with eggs and mixed with vitamin d3 calcium powder, and a multivitamin. (Eggs has been all shell eat with previous owner). She refused everything, but lapped up a bit of egg. I want to get her eating rat pups. Maybe next week well try that once she settles in a bit more. Thinking a soak later today as she smells terrible.
uploadfromtaptalk1398446592039.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1398446609881.jpg

maxxdout

uploadfromtaptalk1398449052389.jpg
don't judge... I'm not a carpenter. Lol dimensions are 4×3×2 for her temp enclosure. Its all I can do for now, and she's still small enough. Now to cut the pieces and assemble! Much better than a dog crate IMO!

maxxdout

So its almost done thanks to big cousin....best way to get help::start asking to use power tools lmao....finished pics later. Still puttering

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu