• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

One of the newest beasties in the rescue.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
This is Tony. His owner was being forced to move and he couldn't take his reptiles with him. Tony came into rescue with a smaller iguana, a Nile monitor, a Water monitor, a snapping turtle, and a scorpion. Tony bit his owner several days ago, hit an artery, and the wound required 40 sutures to close. Isn't breeding season fun?

30216Tony_001-med.JPG

30216Tony_004-med.JPG

Just look at those jowls!!
30216Tony_006-med.JPG
[/url]

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
beautiful boy. still sad how many greens are just thrown around and away like trash but besides the nose he looks really healthy

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AWw, I love igs! My little 18mo boy just thinks he's in breeding season, HA!

Poor guy, that nose rub is just awful!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is a big one, looks like he has some awesome colors too. Just don't let him do the big bite with you. :)

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
OK Matt, just for you! LOL The Nile is gorgeous, one of the prettiest I've seen. I've not handled either monitor yet, letting them settle in, so the pics are bad. You can get an idea of what they look like.

30216Water_monitor_002-med.JPG

30216Water_monitor_003-med.JPG

30216Water_monitor_004-med.JPG

30216Nile_008-med.JPG

30216Nile_006-med.JPG

30216Nile_005-med.JPG

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Congrats on your new buddies! How is Tony taking to you?

A Nile monitor!?! They get so big, no? Where are you keeping all these critters? :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me