• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

No Longer Posting

Although I don't have a tegu(decided to wait until I know more about them, still looking for more articles about them in the wild if anyone would be willing to share) and although I'm not an old-timer/respected member I thought that this article would be useful for you guys:
http://thereptilereport.com/the-care-and-feeding-of-trolls/

lilgonz

TeguBuzz, I would hate to see you leave, I have received a lot of helpful information from you, I don't post much on here but I still come by and read a lot.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: No Longer Posting

xxmonitorlizardxx said:
Although I don't have a tegu(decided to wait until I know more about them, still looking for more articles about them in the wild if anyone would be willing to share) and although I'm not an old-timer/respected member I thought that this article would be useful for you guys:
http://thereptilereport.com/the-care-and-feeding-of-trolls/

Omg that article is awesome :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

RobK.

TeguBuzz said:
Hello everyone,

This may not phase any of you, but I will no longer be posting comments or new threads here - at least not for now. Lately I have seen too many "kids" so to speak, that don't like the honest truth and all sorts of things like that. The fact that these kids start crying and complaining when someone calls them out on what they're doing wrong, has begun to irk me to quite an extent. I will keep this as short and simple as I possibly can.

I will visit Tegu Talk occasionally and read posts from here on out, but will no longer be posting. The close to 3 years that I have been here were very much enjoyable, but the company of incompetent and irresponsible owners who are not willing to listen has exceeded my personal tolerance level. Many of my friends on this forum have stopped posting here (not just the recent ones, but ones that stopped months back). I consider many of you who are still here to be close acquaintances and friends of mine, but I've seen too many kids who cry excessively in recent times.

Josh, you have always been helpful when I needed help, and if you're reading this - I want you to know that I mean no disrespect to you or the other mods on here by posting this thread. To the rest of you - never hesitate to PM me, I will always respond as I get email notifications to my phone when someone sends me a PM.

Thank you to everyone who has been a friend of mine here, it's been quite fun.

- The Buzz

dang BUzz , you are the main reason i cam back .

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bfb345 said:
LOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Josh, mods, you're telling me this behavior and sort of idiocy is accepted on this forum? Someone look at his thread he just made regarding his black and white tegu Chubbs, and tell me - is that anywhere near proper care?

bfb345

TeguBuzz said:
bfb345 said:
LOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Josh, mods, you're telling me this behavior and sort of idiocy is accepted on this forum? Someone look at his thread he just made regarding his black and white tegu Chubbs, and tell me - is that anywhere near proper care?

if you would have read the post earlier via the link you would understand its not that hard do you have any humor and like i said that is his temporary calm down cage i brought him home a few hours ago and im getting his permanent cage tomorrow he is fine the cage is 4 feet long

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No, everyone is out of line. The ganging up behavior is as unacceptable as Chubb's small enclosure and the comment that you are a troll.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029