• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Newest foster dog in the house!!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Picked this girlie up Monday night. She was an owner surrender, product of a broken home. She is an Olde English Bulldogge, just over a year old, and at 82 pounds still about 10 pounds underweight. The head on this dog is MASSIVE. She has temp tested out wonderfully, no real issues that I've found yet. I hope this one is adopted soon because I'm liking her a whole lot!

30216bulldog_one.jpg

30216Lu_003-med.JPG

30216Lu_004-med.JPG

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Thanks, peeps. Lu is an awesome dog and she was adopted quite quickly. She is adjusting really well to her new family and getting along great with her new boxer brother, Paulie. I get frequent updates on her.

I got an emergency foster on Saturday. His name is Finn and he's a white male boxer. It is still undecided if he is deaf or has some hearing. He seems like a nice dog but has some anxiety issues that we will work on.
30216Finn.jpg

My next intended foster is being vetted right now and she looks as if she could be Lu's sister!! She came from the same shelter and she even has the saggy boobies like Lu had at first. I hope she has a similar personality and temperament. Can't wait to get her here.
30216Klara-med.jpg

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Well, the Bulldog is at the vet's with a bad case of kennel cough so I got this boy in as an emergency foster yesterday. His name is Blackjack (I call him Jack) and he is one of those rare black and white boxers. He is absolutely gorgeous but not well socialized so we will have to work on that. His confidence level is pretty low but I think he'll come along just fine.

Attachments

• jack1.jpg
    513 bytes · Views: 4

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
So this must be the young man I heard about! He is so super handsome!!!

And good luck with the bulldog. That kennel cough can be horrible to deal with. I can tell you locking them in a small room with one of those $15 Vicks vaporizers works wonders...that and loads and loads of antibiotics. Be forewarned, however, when you re-enter the room they've been locked in, be prepared to clean up lots of snot. EWWWW!

Anyway, I wish I were closer to give Blackjack lots of kisses. What a gorgeous guy.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Hi Tere! The sick bulldogge is in good hands at the clinic but it will be a while before she is ready to go into foster. In the meantime Jack needed to move quickly and I had space open. He is a gorgeous boy with a shiny jet black coat that almost shimmers in the sunlight. When he was with his family he got daily leash walks but had no fenced yard to RUN in and he rarely went for car trips to visit with people. Hence he has no confidence and no clue how to handle meeting people and other dogs. He has been playing nicely with Finn (who does hear a certain range or he is just very selective about what he wants to hear) and Jack finally started eating again tonight. I'm going to work hard on his socialization because I think he will get adopted quickly. He is just so damned handsome!! Finn is cute and he is worming his way into my heart with his weirdo behaviors. He is a shadow and light chaser, just obssesses with them. The noises that he was making have calmed down and that is progress!

How is your pup doing? any new photos?

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
I'm so glad to hear Finn and Jack get along. They are both just gorgeous boys. And I bet you won't have any problems finding either one of them homes once you've worked your magic with them.

Of course I have sort of new pics of the puppy...who's already about 50 pounds at almost 4 months! She's growing more wrinkles and more spoiled every day.

Attachments

• Razor and Sophie Zach's Room (2).jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu