• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu!!!!!!!!!

burke0000

5 Year Member
Hi, havent been on here in a while but i got a new tegu. The local reptile pet store has had a black and white for about a year and I never really paid attention. Then the other day I held it, and I have to say it was totally awesome. Its a big pussycat and is the nicest thing. I believe it didnt sell for it has a abcess on the side of its mouth which I am taking it to vet for. The only other thing is its missing some front toes from ringing, probaly from the original owners, but its loves to eat and I already love it alot!!! Any opinion on if its a boy or a girl?
Tell me what you guys think about my new gu!!

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1526.jpg

DSCN1528.jpg
DSCN1529.jpg

Richard21

5 Year Member
That is a very nice tegu! Can't really tell it's sex but my guess would be a male because I can see jowls developing. Nice tegu I think the abcess might be a sign of MBD.

burke0000

5 Year Member
Ya I really like him/her. Its cage is 8x4 ft. Is x-ray the only way to sex it? I would really like to know the sex. It is really cool, and my parents actually love it!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus