• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New tegu owner

waynesworld

I got my 1yr old argentine black and white tegu 3 weeks ago. Hes very friendly. I offer him food everyday( ground turkey beef liver, tolopi and i dust it with cacium and vitamin dust) i mix it all together but he just takes a couple peices and then hes done. Ive offerd him crickets and superworms but he didnt want them. I dnt know if hes eatting enough or just hasnt warmd up to the new enviorment yet. He likes to be held and never hisses or trys to bite me.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Could be coming out of brumation, so not so hungry but want's to bask a lot. Could also be that temps at one end of enclosure aren't hot enough. Absolutely make sure that your tegu can move to a cooler spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214