• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new pup

dicy

5 Year Member
this is the litle guy i get in 4 weeks
DSC04370.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04368.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Now that is a good looking pup. Very nice. I have got to get some pics of my 2 new girls. What kind of bulldog is it. It appears to look either old english or something along that line.

dicy

5 Year Member
hahaa its a amstaff the father of the dog is 1 of the best european dogs at the moment whit shows but the mother is a good working dog (atlethic) so i thougth that l be a good combo on first sigth all pups looked blue fawn but 2 of m chainged their collor allot so i thougth i got a red girl already let me get a almost red male this was also the first dog exploring the room outside the box so il get my hands full on the litle devil but i just know its going to be worth it :D

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
That little bugger is growing like crazy. I got a new female the other day. I'll get pics soon. But here is some before and after pics of Otis.
snakes036.jpg

1217811841.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
dicy said:
he grew out to a real monster :D love the blue eyes to how old is he now?
Sorry my computer has been down. Otis is 12 months old now. I got a new female 3 days ago. Tell me what you think. She is 85 lbs. I am going to breed her to Satan . What do you think that mix will bring.
1219942201.jpg

1218145677.jpg

dicy

5 Year Member
i love the brindle one a friend of mine has a real pitt that is that color brindle and it looks super nice if u mix those ur going to have nice slender atlethic dogs not the overdone criple dogs u see allot verry nice combo i see a barrel in ur garden r those the barrel type setup dog houses ore r those just things they play whit ??????

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
The Barrel is a dog house. A friend of mine builds them. He charges $25 for them and they work great. As long as you have a shaded spot to put it. I'll try and get a better pic of it. The Brindle dogs are my favorite. She is a American pit and American Bull cross. I used to own her grandmother and grandfather. They were true American pitts all the way. Her and Otis have the same dad. She is coming in season so we should have pups before too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus