• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New pics of my blues

DMBizeau

Been awhile since I posted any pics of my blues so here you go.

85186c58.jpg

b457962b.jpg

857ce0e8.jpg

d3bc8eaf.jpg

35603ef7.jpg

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm gonna have to get a DaveDragon blue one day, those are some lookers there.

DMBizeau

Thanks guys, I thought I had 2 females but one them has been starting to look more like a male now that they have been getting close to 3 feet so who knows. I wish tegus were easier to sex, I have so many pairing ideas going through my head but it all depends on what sex everything is and waiting is so fun. :)

Wil

5 Year Member
Looks like the one in the back is a male and the one in the front looks to be a female.

DMBizeau

wil said:
Looks like the one in the back is a male and the one in the front looks to be a female.

Thanks Wil, that's what I had been thinking as well. I appreciate your input, especially with your experience with blues.

Wil

5 Year Member
No problem. I was about 98% accurate sexing my blues at hatchlng. My goal is to be 100%.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
They look great :) . I'm not sure but I think the one in the back ( with the lighter colors ) is a female and the one in the front is a male. Please let us know when you find out what sex they are. I would love to know. Can you feel any bb's yet ?

Cali 202

5 Year Member
They are looking great! I love the pattern on the one in the back, he/ she going to look great when full grown. I would say the one in the front looks more like a male also, but the one in the back looks quite a bit like Marley who turned out to be a boy so you never know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu