• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Pics of my Albino Boas

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I took these guys out and got some pics the other day. Sorry for the poor quality. My cell phone isn't all that and my camera committed suicide. But you can get the jest of how they are doing. The female is close to 4ft. now. The male is over 3ft. .
Heck I'll even throw in a couple of the stripes just to get everyone seen today. LOL Here they are.
1213806134.jpg

1213804804.jpg

1213806550.jpg

1213806435.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
cooli said:
Their cool man 8) which ones mine? :chin Ill have the female albino :thyo
You would pick her. LOL She is het for snow also. When I get some babies . I'll send you one. You just pay shipping. How's that?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
cooli said:
Hahahahahah YEA!!!!you know I live in ireland yea???
Yeah I know. That's why if you wanted to pay shipping. I'll give you one. Shipping alone is going to be steep enough. I'm not kidding. I'm not into the snakes for the money. I'm into it for the experience. You can't put a price on some of the things I have experienced through owning reptiles. Some of the great people I have met and stuff. Sorry but that's priceless as far as I'm concerned. But my snakes I share with people . That I like and get along with. Which means you better start kissing my arse big time. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Magik

5 Year Member
And I hope I got the female right this time......wouldnt want to make that mistake again!! :shock:

Magik

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
cooli said:
Hahahahahah YEA!!!!you know I live in ireland yea???
Yeah I know. That's why if you wanted to pay shipping. I'll give you one. Shipping alone is going to be steep enough. I'm not kidding. I'm not into the snakes for the money. I'm into it for the experience. You can't put a price on some of the things I have experienced through owning reptiles. Some of the great people I have met and stuff. Sorry but that's priceless as far as I'm concerned. But my snakes I share with people . That I like and get along with. Which means you better start kissing my arse big time. LOL LOL LOL LOL

You should be kissing my arse for the privilege of sending ME one of YOUR Boas!!and as far as I am conscened I wont be set up to breed till about 2 or 3 years but I plan to flood Ireland with the more difficult to find boas(atleast for ireland anyway you yanks have it easy!) I couldnt give crap about money just want to make the hobby more...available than before thats whats its all about really!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Cool sounds like a good idea. Your right except for the yank part. I'm a southern boy. Please refer to me as a Redneck or Hillbilly. LOL I've only got to wait until this fall to start my breeding. I hope things go well this year. My Dwarf females will breed this year and my Albino female will breed next year. So I guess we both have some waiting to do. LOL

Magik

5 Year Member
Well arent you the lucky redneck Mutha****** your just showing off now Wes!!!But in all seriousness I hope everything works out!What dwarfs do you have?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
cooli said:
Well arent you the lucky redneck Mutha****** your just showing off now Wes!!!But in all seriousness I hope everything works out!What dwarfs do you have?
I'm not showing off. I'm trying to be serious. Your the one that seems to have the red arse. I'm not trying to belittle you. I'm trying to be nice to you. It wouldn't be the first time. I've ever given . Someone on this forum a snake. I think you have misunderstood what . I'm trying to say.
The Dwarf's I have are unknown Local. More than likely a mix between 2 dwarf species. They were bred to up the stripe gene. The breeder wasn't bothering with local. Just the striping. I plan on breeding them to an Albino or a Hypo het Albino.

Nero

5 Year Member
Wow those albinos are freaking something!! If you have babies please hold one for me!!!!! Not too often were you seen albino snow Boas. Just WOW!! good luck on that couple.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Nero said:
Wow those albinos are freaking something!! If you have babies please hold one for me!!!!! Not too often were you seen albino snow Boas. Just WOW!! good luck on that couple.

I think You miss understood me. She is het for snow. Which is the lack of pigment but not albinism. Snows have dark eyes not pink. The Albino snow would be the Blizzard that I think some are trying to accomplish now. I haven't seen one of them yet. It would be way cool though. I plan on breeding the albinos and keeping the females . The males I am going to place with people who will give me an Albino baby when they get one bred. I think that would be fair. That way each person gets new blood and doesn't have to pay for it. Just trade it out. I think that's fair . What do you think?

Nero

5 Year Member
I cant argue with that! I'm pairing up all my snakes but It wont be for a few years until mine will be ready to bred. I never bred snakes before, but i really wanna do it. Get my own pet store one day and move the hell outta Las Vegas and go back home to some normal living again.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I don't care how long it takes a person. I got plenty of time. I plan on Albinos being in my future for some time. We can work something out when I get a litter. I may have some really cool hets soon. So keep your fingers crossed.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I give mine about 6 weeks of temps around 68 to 70 and then warm them up. That's about it. They will breed without it. But more slugs are present. Feed them good and they will produce for you . I bought my Albinos from a guy named Tim Johnson from Vegas. Kinda interesting that your from Vegas too.

Magik

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
cooli said:
I'm not showing off. I'm trying to be serious. Your the one that seems to have the red arse. I'm not trying to belittle you. I'm trying to be nice to you. It wouldn't be the first time. I've ever given . Someone on this forum a snake. I think you have misunderstood what . I'm trying to say.
The Dwarf's I have are unknown Local. More than likely a mix between 2 dwarf species. They were bred to up the stripe gene. The breeder wasn't bothering with local. Just the striping. I plan on breeding them to an Albino or a Hypo het Albino.

I knew you were being serious I think you miss understood me(Im a slaggin ****** I was just messing with ur head) I would well believe you gave people on this forum snakes you really come across as a stand up guy(personal laughter ;) )and I would love to have have one of your boas I really would and will whether ya like it or not :lol: :-D

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
You know I'm the one supposed to be doing things like this. LOL There' only room for one psycho around here. LOL LOL I knew I was gonna like you. Now get to kissing my butt . So we can get on with this. LOL Your top on my list when the Albinos start popping out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus