• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dejahsaurus

My first Tegu will be arriving next Tuesday, a yearling female from Johny at TeguTerra.com. I'll post pics here once she shows up. I'll be browsing around looking for taming tips, but this one is supposed to be reasonably tame to begin with.

Thanks everyone, chat with you soon!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats! And welcome to the forum! Johnny has some beautiful animals. You won't be disappointed

Dejahsaurus

Thanks, glad to hear. I am having a large enclosure made as well, but for the first 2 weeks, I have to make a 40 gallon breeder work. so far, I am not getting it hot enough, so I think I need to buy a nice rick and build it up closer to the heat source.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the form. It sounds like your new gu is going to have a happy new home. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu