• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Kitty

Markie

5 Year Member
I know.. I'm getting lots of new things.. haha. Two cresteds, a rosy boa, and a kitty in the last month. And today I got a stinkpot turtle (he was free and he needed a home.. what was I supposed to do?) and Tuesday it's two beardeds! One is for my boyfriend and the other was included in the price, so I figured I would get one for myself...bad Markie!

So the boyfriend won some points with me and lost some with my parents when he brought me this adolescent cat.. he's exactly what I was looking for though. I wanted a male, short-haired, black and white cat with nearly symmetrical markings (that's not too much to ask, is it? lol).

So here's Parker:

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg

He supervises all of the reptiles in the house (lol). I got the name Parker because at my mom's house we have three calicos named Jigsaw, Puzzle, and Pieces, so he's named after the Parker Brothers that make some puzzles :)

Wow.. I think I just wrote too much crap about my cat..haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus