• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new columbian,and tame =]

G

h, first timer on here and just thought id share new new columbians,they just arived in the miil on wednessday and there both very tame....which is a surprise to me since everyone elsesays there very agressive.

G

o_O they are tame,i can pick them up without even the littlest bit of fuss.just a bit surprising to me.expecially since i got em both for $50.but something is wierd about the bigger ones left ear.

kaa

5 Year Member
congrats on the new gus. I had colombian that was real cool for the first two weeks. Then he did a 180. I hope yours stay good

G

I've had my baby columbian tegu for about 2 weeks now and he's been a sweetheart. Y'all are going to make me paranoid that he's gonna turn on me....shame on you! There are others that have had Columbians be just as tame as their Argentines.

Congrats on your 2 little guys :)

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst. People just giving you a heads up that the average columbian is a wild thing. Very cool tegus though and like everyone else, I hope yours stay calm(though even a wild lizard can be a cherished pet!). Big congratulations on the new additions, how bout some pics!

G

yeah im really hoping that they stay as cool as they are.ill prolly put some pics up in a day or so,been busy with collage lately.=/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu