• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New blues

Wil

5 Year Member
The blues hatched out today, finally the waiting is over for this clutch. They were laid at the end of July, I would have posted sooner but I'm not one for countdowns really. The less you think about it the quicker time flies. Anyways, here are a few pics.

2010blues.jpg

2010blues2.jpg

2010blue.jpg

2010blue2.jpg

And a holdback.
holdback1.jpg

Curtis T

What a nice clutch of babys see what happens to people who wait.. :app :app I just wish it was also happening at my house also..

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow nice clutch. I thought i was alittle quite on the blue tegu front, and look who was holding out on us.

G

Hi, I was just wondering if you're selling the blue tegus that recently hatched? I'm looking to get one and trying to find a place to buy one. Please let me know, thanks so much! By the way, they are adorable!

Tattz

I have been tossing around the idea of a Blue vs. a Red or B&W....what is the tameness difference between the Blue and the B&W?

Wil

5 Year Member
duckatruck said:
Hi, I was just wondering if you're selling the blue tegus that recently hatched? I'm looking to get one and trying to find a place to buy one. Please let me know, thanks so much! By the way, they are adorable!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8125</a><!-- l -->
Tattz said:
I have been tossing around the idea of a Blue vs. a Red or B&W....what is the tameness difference between the Blue and the B&W?

Tameness depends on the efforts you put into it. No different than with B&Ws.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu