• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Blues From Dave arrived

DMBizeau

Here are some pics of my blues from Dave. Hopefully they are both males.

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

goodtimes

5 Year Member
They look so cool together! I knew I should have gotten two from Dave when I got Samus! :doh

Congrats on a very nice addition to your family!

How big are they?

DMBizeau

goodtimes said:
They look so cool together! I knew I should have gotten two from Dave when I got Samus! :doh

Congrats on a very nice addition to your family!

How big are they?

I would say from a guess they are at least 18", one just shed since I got them and the other one is about to. They are definitely some great looking gus thanks to Dave.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Congrats on your new Tegus ;) . They look great and so happy. Dave sure has some great babies every year :) . Thank you for posting the very nice pictures.

Adam87

5 Year Member
there awsome im kinda been pondering a blue for awhile now you may have just swayed me toward yes haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu