• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Baby Blue-Behavior Question

Amibirds

Greetings! I am new to the world of Tegus and just got a new baby blue yesterday. Yesterday, the animal was very active and now today, much more calm. Would rather remained buried than come out. I forced the baby out so it could eat and it barely ate anything. sat under the basking light for a few minutes and then buried itself again. Is this normal? 100 degree basking spot and about 70 in the cool part of the cage. Substrate is Eco-Earth and cypress mulch. Offered crickets, Superworms, hard boiled egg bits, and a touch of canned cat food. Thanks for any input that I may receive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont