• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need some quick advise!!!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
I need to seal up a couple of holes I have wiring going through. I wanted to use this sealing foam but, wanted to run it by everyone to see it y'all think it's safe to use. It doesn't have a scent after it cures.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna put a couple coats of the leftover paint over the foam!

Picture161.jpg

Picture172.jpg

Picture173.jpg

ALL OPINIONS WANTED!!!

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
I think that should be fine. I know alot of people who used great stuff to build the walls in thier vivs for dart frogs.

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Yeah, that's for sure!!! My buddy just accidentally puntured the release valve, and the whole can just sprayed all over the driveway and him..................HILARIOUS :lol: :app

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Put a piece of cardboard on the other side and hold it tight. Then you can spray your "great stuff" into the hole. Not to much, it'll expand a lot. Trim the access foam off with a box knife and then you can paint over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan