• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need help or advice on introducing 2 amazon tree boas

Scott_k

Ok so Ive had my atb azarel for about 6 months and he/ she not sure of sex is a very good boy despite the stereo type. Never attempted to bite or strike the glass, eats great and is healthy.now within the last month I took my freinds atb off his hands because she was not what he thought she would be( attitude wise). She was sexed and she is Nasty. The most aggressive snake I have. She's ate twice since I've had her no problems. Ive been working with her she bite less and less each day. I've been busy so I try to give all the snakes at least ten minutes a day bare minimum. Now about a week ago I tried to introduce them and she bit my guy/ girl. I didn't know what to do so I seperated them. I have the enclosures and space to keep them seperated if I have to. The guy at the reptile store told me this is normal but I dont have faith in his word and any advice would be appreciated on this matter. My goal is to have them get along in a nice big decked out custom enclosure. Like I said earlier of it can't be done then thats not an issue either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me