• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my tegus need a new home

lotsareps

5 Year Member
well i've been close to selling my tegus but everyone's always bailed. i need to sell these guys asap
both are hibernating so i don't have pictures. one is a very young baby argentine black and white tegu and the other is a larger one but not an adult yet.
the baby i'm willing to sell for at most $75 but i could go a tad lower
the larger one i will only go as high as $100
i really need these guys rehomed and at this rate i might as well put them up for adoption if nobody wants them

i'm located in southern california (hollywood)
i'd really like it if someone were to pick them up but i'll be more than willing to deliver them (at least within a 100 mile radius)

please respond

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
can you ship the larger one? its honestly not a big deal, its an overnight thing, id pay shipping cost as well. If you need them rehomed that bad, I just built a huge cage and could house him easily.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Hey I actualy live around 25 miles away, I might be intrested in one. How are there atitudes? Are you sure you can't get any pictures?

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
well lets see i am in the san diego area (oceanside) i will take one or both if you cant sell them. i have plenty of room, and time for them and will pick them up from you if you would like. i would not buy them, but take as rescuse. just keep us posted!!

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
Hey
aren't you goin to wake them up any ways to sell them. Where did u get the SMALL tegu from? Do you know its sex? Also does the tegu come with the cage and accessories too?

LouDog760

5 Year Member
This could be my luck break, I'm really tight on cash. Could you answer the questions above and how is the temperament of this little guy? How old is he as well?

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
LouDog760 said:
This could be my luck break, I'm really tight on cash. Could you answer the questions above and how is the temperament of this little guy? How old is he as well?

Looks like we may be able to help him out :)

lotsareps

5 Year Member
wow i got a lot of replies

ok i don't know if waking them up for a photoshoot would be ok for them but if you guys know whether or not its ok then i'll do it

the small one was a few weeks old when i first got him/her before it went into hibernation. it was about a foot in total length if i had to guess
its temperment was more just scared of a new person. i did the shirt thing and feeding in a different enclosure and he calmed down a lot.
i got him as a gift so i don't know where he came from but he was very alert and healthy

the larger one i bought from a friend around november i think. i think it was a she and she was i guess a few months old due to her size but she didn't stay out long for me to measure her. she was a tad nervous because i was her new owner but they were both alright

LouDog760

5 Year Member
If you wake them up, they'll be fine. The only thing it will do is make them lose there trust in you a little bit. But I would like to talk to you about that little guy. I've been been wanting a tegu but I've been tight cash. Maybe we can talk about this.

lotsareps

5 Year Member
ok i managed to get pictures and turns out i short-sized the "large" tegu. its still a very young manageable size an the baby grew a bit during hibernation

the first two pictures are the "baby"
P2270077.jpg

P2270072.jpg

the next two are the supposed large tegu
P2270067.jpg

P2270068.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member