• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Tegu is home!

mduke3

Brought my Argentine Red x B/W tegu home last night! She was fattened up earlier in the day so when I picked her up, she had a full belly. Brought her home and she explored a little bit, then buried herself, and that's where she's been all morning. She's perfect, and super calm. Can't wait till she comes out and explores a little more. I think I'll call her Ellie. :)

Attachments

• IMAG1845.jpg
    IMAG1845.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG1846.jpg
    IMAG1846.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMAG1847.jpg
    IMAG1847.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMAG1848.jpg
    IMAG1848.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Steven.

mduke3 said:
Steven. said:
Very nice my friend. Where did you get her?...

sent from my phone to your eyes

The pet bazaar. She's the four dot tegu!

NNNOOOOO WAAAYYYYY!!! Four dot!!! lol. That is one awesome tegu bro. very very calm and a great eater. She was my choice if i couldnt find a blue. beautiful colors. I drove an hour and half back to pet bazzar just to play with her again lol... Thats when i bought rango.. lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980