• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Retics

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I have a couple of Tics also. I have a tiger female and a Dark phase normaL male. Both are around 13 to 14 ft. I hope to breed these and move on to something Different. These things are just to aggressive to suit me. The female isn't too bad but the male is a DEMON spawn.
snakes011.jpg

Boas034.jpg

owynseyeaftertheblackcow044.jpg

AlexSmith

5 Year Member
I love Retics man... Did you get them when they were bigger? Or when they were young? I got my bigger female when she was about 5 feet and when you say demon spawn I understand! :lol: But soon after she calmed down and was a totally different snake.

Beautiful though, that Tigers colors are really awesome...

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks They were both over 10ft. when I got them. The male is 10 years old. He is either a dwarf or stunted one. The female is around 3 to 4 years old. I rescued her and him. The owner bit off more than he could chew. The male snake did to . The other owners arm . LOL After that he was glad to turn them over . LOL

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks I'll try to post some more. I got a couple of snakes that i think look really nice. Most are just plain old snakes though. No morph's or anything really.

dorton

5 Year Member
Nice looking retics, I would love to have one, but until the dwarfs come way down, I doubt I'll have one.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks , If I hatch some this coming season . I can make them affordable to all. I'm just breeding them cause I have them. LOL Also to see if I can. I have never bred pythons. Boas yes but pythons not yet anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980