• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My redfoots!

burke0000

5 Year Member
I just thought id show you guys my redfoots.

My month old I got at daytona
DSCN1146.jpg

my yearling
DSCN1149.jpg

Beazer

5 Year Member
Gorgeous! I love redfoots. Though, do not feed them cat food. Give them like an actual pinky mouse f/t (chop it up if you have to). Canned catfood and dogfood is horrible for reptiles. Dont mean to be coming off as a jerk, just be sure not to use it. Though, you can also use monkey biscuits. Theres many other alternatives (probably cheaper int he long run too). Visit this site
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelonia.org">www.chelonia.org</a><!-- w --> and feel free to contact the people.

-Jon DeLong

burke0000

5 Year Member
Monkey biscuits contain soybean which uncooked is poisoness to tortoises. I use cat food in guideline to Richard Cary Paul, a tortoise keeper of many years, he has a series of books called the eight great tortoises.Also its kind of cool because I live about five minutes from Peter Pritchard who is one of the most recognized tortoise experts, awesome collection he has to go look at. Although pinkies are good too and I could try to switch it up a little, Ive also heard of using crickets and superworms but have never tried them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus