• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my new kingsnakes

Srakha

5 Year Member
I just bought me a pair of variable kingsnakes (thayeri). Here they are! Sorry the pics aren't the best, its hard to hold a squirmy snake and take the pic at the same time ;)

vala_11-01-07.jpg

Vala, female

teal'c_11-01-07.jpg

Teal'c, male

They are much more gorgeous than those pics. lol. As soon as I figure out a better way of taking pics, I'll show em.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great pics! I've only owned a few Kingsnakes, but they have been very hardy and fun to keep.

Assorted_Serpents

5 Year Member
They are very nice, just remeber they are very addicting! :lol:
I was very glad you contacted me today hopefully I can get some pic's off to you soon.
Michelle

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
nivek5225 said:
Very nice! Can kingsnakes be housed together?

you could house them together...if you want to see one of the snakes do a dissapearing act. one would probably eat the other if it were much bigger than the other one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu