• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new blue and his cage!!!

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
bluetegu014xl9.jpg

bluetegu001fb5.jpg
bluetegu002wb1.jpg

Tell me what you guys think?

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice !!The last pic doesnt show up for me.. But the enclosure looks good and so does your blue!

Brad2bw

5 Year Member
That's really nice man. Did you build that yourself? I like the cat walk idea with the water dish. I will have to use that idea when I build a cage for my arg. b&w. Great pics and great lookin blue.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Great idea for an enclosure. I will have to use that some day :). Is your albino tegu a blue? Do you ever think you'll breed them?

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Wow that's a nice blue and cage. Can I ask where did you buy the blue from and where did you get the enclosure from or did you build it yourself

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
I got the tegu from a local guy, and the cage I got it from a guy that builds cages I paid $250 for it not to bad. I hope I can breed him next year to my female albino.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
yea i would love to see that i would buy a hatchling for sure. how is he on tameness??? do you have pics of the albino

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus