• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new B&W baby Mack...

KSTAR

5 Year Member
this is my little man MACK... :-D i just got this little guy not so long ago...ive had him for about a week and hes doing great so far...was a bit slim but i put him on my power plan and youll never guess and hes about 18 inches now and hes about to shed soon so hopefully ill snap a pic or 2 to post ive just been busy so enjoy these i took earlier...
Mack1.jpg

Mack3.jpg

Mack2.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
yea im suprised you spotted it....hes also got a "M" on his head which is why i named him mack...and the stripes are cool for sure 8) ....thanks for all the great comments guys :-D

All_American

5 Year Member
Glad to see your living situaltion has changed Ken and you're able to have tegu's again. He's a good looking little guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214