• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Job is HOT HOT HOT

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
some pics of Hots I work with :-D

Attachments

• MVC-017S.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 5
  • MVC-023S.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 4
  • timberblack.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 2

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
love that copperhead! i'm sooo close to either getting a copperhead (southern or osage) or a massasauga or pygmy rattler....soooo close....

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Thanks bros i work at Reptiland zoo here in PA awesome place. some of the HOTS above ive kepted at home But now since I have 2 young daughters. I work with Hots at work what a awesome Job. Love waking up..lol

cornking4

5 Year Member
That black phase timber is beautiful! My mom, always the party pooper, won't let me get a rattlesnake until Im out of high school. She's a little overprotective. lol.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
cornking4 said:
That black phase timber is beautiful! My mom, always the party pooper, won't let me get a rattlesnake until Im out of high school. She's a little overprotective. lol.

Perhaps she just wants you to graduate, so you're able to really get out of the house! :mrgreen:

...Jefroka

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
cornking4 said:
haha very true. I'd probably be spending hours observing them instead of getting a job. lol.

lol bro thats why I work free but love my job. plus is I can leave them there [hots at work ] lol I also love the young american crocs on exhibit and get to clean the exhibit.

cornking4

5 Year Member
Well, I was in the vet clinic today (interning) and someone brought in an eggbound ridgenose rattlesnake. Dr. Driggers opened up the bucket and I fell in love instantly... The colors are absolutely striking, especially when you're lucky enough to see them face-to-face. I got to assist in tubing the head and giving oxytocin injections.... I think I'm in love with hots... :roon

The captain

5 Year Member
Copper heads are sooooo cool. One of few hots i love.

A park near me keeps a massasauga in their nature center. She is so beautiful, makes me want to keep one. It gets so much viewing that it is completely unafraid and doesnt rattle.

wyattroa

5 Year Member
cornking4 said:

did you really expect your mom to let you get a venomous snake? I like snakes. But i would never let one come into my home, let alone have my teenager own one. Dont get me wrong, you seem like you know a great deal about herps and are very informed. But that is something you do when you have your own house.
robert

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu