• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My dogs, all rescues.

k412

5 Year Member
This is Rhino. He's a blue dobie with his tail and ears. He had been through enough as a puppy and I didn't have the heart to cause him any more pain.
jan18allpets040.jpg

This is Puppy Toast. She's a peke-poo but to me she looks like a gorilla!
It's an older picture but her most recent grooming job leaves a lot to be desired.
toast.jpg

This is my dachshund, he's pied and both of his eyes are a beautiful light blue so he was born deaf. His name is Deaf Dog. He understands sign language quite well!
deaf_dog1.jpg

Last but not least is my old dog. He's a chow/golden. His name is Siva but i call him Dirt. He's convinced that he can make it to China!
He's not into pictures.
jan18allpets028.jpg

I also have a White Capped Pionus named Lovely. I love that she is a quiet parrot! She does know some words and loves the shower!
jan18allpets012.jpg

jan18allpets008.jpg

A dry one!
jan18allpets025.jpg

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Kudos to you for adopting dogs that needed permanent homes! I'd love to see more photos of them, especially the doxie!! I think they are so cute!

Both of my own dogs are rescues and I always have 1-2 foster dogs here that are looking for homes. I volunteer with an awesome rescue group, best in the state, and we always have really nice dogs looking for homes.

Here is a recent photo of one of my dogs and 2 fosters. Finn (foster) on the left, Reuben (mine) in the center, and Jack (foster) on the right. Handsome boys, all of them!

Attachments

• boxer trio.jpg
    513 bytes · Views: 6

k412

5 Year Member
What a great picture!
The white boxer is so handsome! My best friend has a deaf one and he's so cool! I always tell her I'm glad my deaf one is small because when her deaf dog gets going look out!
Thanks for the nice compliments.
GOT TEGUS, do you have pictures of your Dobie here?
I would love to see him. :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu