• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My daughter's canine family.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I think this shot is awesome! Everyone asks how she got all of the dogs to sit and behave for the photo. The truth is that she shot each dog individually and then photoshopped all of the photos together into this single shot. Pretty amazing! Most of the dogs are pits, pit mixes, or other bully breed. The dog on the lower left is Duncan, a 16 year old setter/collie mix that I raised from a 5 week old pupster.

30216Steph_s_canine_family.jpg

jmiles50

5 Year Member
That's photoshop'd? Wow, she's really good! That really looks like they're all just being well behaved! What a GREAT PIC, thanks for sharing :!:

ZEKE

5 Year Member
thats a nice photoshop job. and nice dogs!

the only flaw i see with the photoshop job is that the second dog down on the right side doesnt have a shadow. (i wouldnt have noticed it if you hadnt said that it was photoshoped. but i looked at all the shadows because you said that)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu