• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my bully had puppies

whoru

5 Year Member
well this was the first litter for my pit an she had 11 wow here are a few pics

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/whoru903/Puppies?feat=directlink" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://picasaweb.google.com/whoru903/Pu ... directlink</a><!-- m -->

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice,..I love pits! If I didn't just get a new Pit pup,...we would have to talk. I see 1 in there that I like :mrgreen: .

Here are my 2 boys, 2yr old Powder and 10wks old Paw Paw. For now,... don't know if he'll keep that name yet :roll: nothing seems to fit.

IMGP1079.jpg

IMGP1082.jpg

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
Aww, they are adorable!

Here's a pic of my best friends 'puppy'. His name is Diesel... he only weighs about 95 pounds! He's a big boy.

Attachments

• diesel.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5

TanMan57

5 Year Member
WOW. Ill try an get a snap of my pit but shes with my dad. Shes a big fatty though lol. Probably weighs like 85 pounds

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Awww. They are so cute :) .I like the ones that are white and have the black spots on them.Wow, 11 puppies.That's a lot.Poor mom lol.

congr2.jpg

whoru

5 Year Member
yeah but she did really good for her first time Bubblz Calhoun i like tour bullys the are precious

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanx,..there's quite a few in your litter that would fit right in with my two :mrgreen:. Like txrepgirl said, I like the polka dotted one, the cow patch one and there's one down there hiding in the bottom. It looks like it could be the one your holding up in the second pic (with the patch over its eye) but maybe not, there are 11 of them :-D .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus